SOLAR ASSOCIATION MEMBER’S
Member’s of Solar Association are all as a family. We stand for each other as Solar Association We support all our Member’s for their issues our slogan is “United We Stand ” we will try to help each of our members to maximum strength we should stand united to raise our voice if any injustice been done to anyone from our solar family
Solar Association requires volunteers for the following
Creating Awareness about Solar Association distribute literature among friends and colleagues or put up posters in restaurants, offices etc. directing people to our website www.solarassociation.org.in to create awareness about our work.
Collecting information relevant to Solar Association:
Leads of Indian Corporate houses, high-profile individuals, mailing lists or directories of Indian Associations/clubs Information of ethnic Indian publications, newsletters of Indian clubs/associations etc. Information on local events to be held in near future, fairs, exhibitions targeting Indians. Information on Indian student’s Solar Association’s, in Colleges and Universities.
Motivate people to become Solar Association active and persuade them to send donations directly to Solar Association. Collect donations on behalf of Solar Association, strictly via Cheques /Demand Drafts/ encouraging people to donate online at
Terms and Conditions Members should adhere to:
- The organisation /Member become the Member of Solar Association after it has been accepted/ approved by the advisory committee of Solar Association which meets once in two months.
- The outcome of the application will be intimated to the applicant within 10 days of the advisory committee meeting
- Annual subscription feels the organisation should submit, audited statement, annual report every year.
- Non-renewal of membership shall amount to cancellation of memberships.
- Solar Association has the right to cancel the membership if it finds members violating rules and regulations of Solar Association or any acts which shall not be considered moral and ethical.
- Solar Association is not a funding agency; however, it facilitates funding opportunities for its members.
- The Members seeking financial help from Solar Association shall fill-in separate form which will be given after becoming a member.
- The Member should not post any material that is illegal, spam or considered improper by the members.
- The Member shall not send any documents or materials without proper virus scanning.
- The Members are requested to check the emails daily and be in touch with Solar Association
- Solar Association’s Member should take an earnest interest in participating in the programme of Solar Association We expect members to contribute and help other members of the network.
- Members should take the responsibility of updating their profile and contact details with Solar Association.
- Solar Association has the right to edit the contents given by the members and reserve the right to publish or withhold.
- No cash donations may be collected by any members. As far as possible, motivate people to send their donations via Cheques/DDs directly to Solar Association’s
- Members are not permitted to use Solar Association’s stationery as their own.
- Members may not release any material pertaining to Solar Association’s, in the media (TV/ radio/magazines/newspapers/newsletters etc.), without seeking Solar Association’s prior approval